If you can't find an on-screen control that works for you, discover how to easily create your own on-screen control.
- [Mark Simon] Wacom has a number of really great…on-screen controls, but you can quickly create a new one…all your own.…(triumphant music)…So, I dig a lot of their on-screen controls,…but let's make one specifically just for me.…So once I open up my Wacom Tablet properties,…make sure I select my device, and functions,…and in the tabs, On-Screen Controls.…I'll see all of my existing on-screen controls.…
Come down below, click on the plus to create a new panel…or a new on-screen control.…And let's name this, I'm going to name this Mark.…Why not?…How do I want this set up?…Well, let's do a horizontal one.…We can make it as big or small so it shows up…larger or smaller on your screen.…Make it a little bit bigger.…And I want it to display at my cursor.…So wherever I click on the screen is where it will show up.…Click OK.…Notice virtually everything is disabled because…there's nothing set yet.…
So let's add a keyboard shortcut.…Control S or Command S if you're on a Mac.…Can't have enough buttons for saving my work.…Let's go down to the next one.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.