Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Designing a Logo.
Thank you very much for joining me for this series of videos on creating a logo…where we have gone from zero to a finished logo and I hope if you have created…your own logo you can feel confident about putting it next to the logos of…everyday brand names and feel that it holds it own.…
- Choosing the right typeface
- Exploring transparency, warped type, and other treatments
- Working with line, shape, and imagery in a logo symbol
- Considering current trends in logo design
- Fine-tuning a design after client selection
- Drawing up usage guidelines
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: Where can I learn more about graphic design?
A: Discover more on this topic by visiting graphic design on lynda.com.
Designing a Logo for a Media Companywith Nigel French53m 51s Intermediate
1. Defining the Parameters of the Job
2. Type-Only Logos
3. Type Treatments
4. Designing a Logo Symbol
5. Selecting and Preparing the Finished Logo
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.