If you have a touch screen or tablet, Wacom has custom settings to let your fingers help you do more in your programs.
- [Mark] Gestures refers to finger taps…and finger swipes, like using your smartphone or iPad.…Wacom touchscreens lets you use your fingers as well.…(music flourishing)…You can see the defaults by pulling…up your Wacom tablet properties window.…Select your device, and here I'm using…the Cintiq 22HD Touch, then select on Touch,…and then All, and you've got two tabs down below.…So the touch options, one, you can…turn your touch on and off right here.…
You can have it just use Windows gestures,…so anything that the Windows operating system,…or the Mac operating system…if you're using a Mac, allows you.…For instance, Windows gestures allows you…to use one or two fingers to scroll up and down…through a document, and you can use…the two-finger pinch to zoom in or zoom out.…Or, the Wacom gestures.…Now, I always have it set for Wacom gestures,…I have more control.…So if we click on the My Gestures tab,…you'll see what all the settings are.…
We've got a couple options for using three fingers.…Three fingers swiping to the left or the right…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.