- In this movie, we're gonna rotate our paths,…and then we're gonna fuse them all together…in order to create a single path outline…as you see here.…So that the rocket is truly a negative space…inside of the planet Saturn.…Alright, I'll go ahead and switch over…to my document in progress here…and the first thing thing we want to do…is duplicate the "base shapes" layer.…After all, we don't want to lose our original base shapes.…That would be a crime.…And to duplicate a layer,…you select it here inside the layers panel,…then go to the panel's flyout menu…and choose Duplicate "Base Shapes" in our case…in order to create a copy of that layer.…
Then turn off the original so you don't mess it up.…Now, go ahead and double-click in an empty portion…of the new layer to bring up the Layer Options dialog box.…Go ahead and call this guy, "fused art" let's say,…and change the color of the layer to Dark Green.…At least that's what I'm gonna do.…And then, go ahead and click OK.…Alright, now we want to rotate the shapes…so go ahead and select them all by pressing…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.