Discover unbelievable ExpressKey and editing shuttle shortcuts for editing programs Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Camtasia, and Final Cut Pro X.
- I like editing to move as quickly as possible…and these shortcuts keep my workflow moving.…(Jaunty Fanfare)…Now, if you have access to the sample files…in this course you can print out these shortcuts.…You can also pause this video here to see them.…These shortcuts can be set as ExpressKeys…or on-screen controls unless I suggest otherwise.…
And if you have the Wacom Remote,…you can program more of these suggestions than you can…with just a few ExpressKeys on your device.…So, let's take a look.…So, with Adobe Premiere…I tend to use a lot of keyboard shortcuts to keep moving.…But, being able to have those shortcuts…on my screen as I work,…makes me go even faster.…So, adding my Default Transition…in with just the click of a button.…Marking my ins and outs,…or clearing my ins and outs, or adding an edit somewhere.…Now I tend to go back forth between my cut tool,…my selection tool all the time.…
That's really handy to be able to do…with my hand right up there on my screen.…Moving or scanning forward and back…will put those on to the slider as well.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.