Discover incredible ExpressKey shortcuts for Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and CorelDRAW.
- I've put together some shortcut ideas for use…in the leading design programs InDesign, CorelDraw,…and Adobe Illustrator.…(gentle music)…If you have access it the sample files in this course…you can print out these shortcuts…and you can also pause this video to see them here.…
These shortcuts can be set as ExpressKeys…or on screen controls unless I suggest otherwise.…If you have the welcome remote you can program…more of these suggestions then you can with just…the few ExpressKeys on your device, so let's take a look.…In InDesign you're often gonna be adding new pages…and you'll be needing to do redo,…which you won't always find as a sample ExpressKey.…S here is the scale tool and grouping and ungrouping objects…is something you'll often be doing, so keep those…buttons in your ExpressKeys next to each other.…
Since things are working in layers…you want to be able to bring them to the front…or send them to the back very easily.…Now you might be thinking…what if I only want to go down one level…well that's what we use the touch slider for and I'll…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.