Discover fantastic ExpressKey shortcuts you can use with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint to enhance your productivity.
- Wacom devices are most beneficial…for graphic and visual uses,…but ExpressKeys can also be used for business software.…(upbeat music)…And if you have access to the sample files in this course,…you can print them out.…You can also pause this video to see them right here.…The most common business softwares are Word, Excel,…and PowerPoint, and since I'm already using the keyboard…when I work in Word and Excel,…I don't really need to touch my screen very often…to make use of the ExpressKeys,…but, I do set up onscreen controls…for functions that I need, and I use the remote…for sitting back and scrolling through documents.…
So let's take a look at some helpful shortcuts.…So let's start with Word.…There's a lot of really great shortcuts…and I put the ones that I tend to use the most on here,…and these I generally tend to set up in onscreen controls,…so we've got hanging indent and removing formatting.…I can increase or shrink my font.…Now, those are also great to put onto your slider…or your touch rings.…Now, using styles is super helpful.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.