Discover amazing ExpressKey shortcuts for animation software Toon Boom Harmony and Adobe Flash.
- Animation can take long enough,…so save time with these great…ExpressKey shortcut suggestions.…(electronic music)…Now if you have access to the sample files…in this course, you can print out these shortcuts.…You can also pause this video to see them here.…These shortcuts can be set as ExpressKeys…or on-screen controls unless I suggest otherwise.…
If you have the Wacom remote, you can program more…of these suggestions than you can…with just the few ExpressKeys on your device.…So let's take a look.…Toom Boom's Harmony is one of the most popular…2D animation softwares out there.…And we talked to a number of animators…to get an idea of what tools they use the most.…So let's go through some of those.…So the Space key of course is the Grabber tool…to pan around.…Rotating while you work, or resetting your view…with a Shift + M.…A lot of these are going to be the same shortcuts…that you found in Storyboard Pro…because Toon Boom makes them both.…
Dynamic drag and resize your brush using the O key,…not the zero, but the O key.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.