The Wacom ExpressKey remote has 17 buttons and 3 touch strip controls with a ton of preset controls for you to use immediately.
- [Mark] The Wacom remote has 17 buttons…and a three-mode Touch Ring all ready…for you to use right now.…You could see the defaults for the remote…by pulling up your Wacom Tablet Properties window,…select your EK remote, and then you'll see…three different tabs underneath…for your Touch Ring, ExpressKeys, and On-Screen Controls.…The top left ExpressKey on your remote…also pulls up a shortcut onto your screen, an overlay,…which shows you where your current settings are.…
And the sample files that I've provided for you,…if you have access to them in this course,…also show the different defaults,…and you can pause on this image to see them, too.…So, let's take a look at the defaults.…So, let's start with the ExpressKeys,…and you'll see that it's broken into three…different tabs in the window.…Makes it much easier to see the differences…between all these different options.…Let's start with the outer keys…that go around the outside edge here.…So, the top left one is Settings, I just showed you that.…
If you click on that, that brings up…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.