Learn how to export multiple assets.
- [Instructor] The Asset Export panel…which was introduced into Illustrator CC 2015,…changed the game for exporting single…and multiple assets from Illustrator.…Just for example, if I had all of the items here currently…on this page, which I'm using just as an example.…It is in the exercise files for those of you…that have access to them, but anything…of your own would work, but this is just an example from me.…I've got several things here that I might want as a group…as they are at the moment, well not technically a group…because they're not grouped, but as a collection…of items together and also individually.…
For example, I might want this A device.…Additionally I might want this sort of sleeve icon device.…I might want the hexagon.…I might also want the hexagon combined with the sleeve.…I might want the tags on them now and so on,…so several different things.…With the old safe web way of working,…I would have to create individual art boards…for each of those things, and then send them out…from there, and then go back, send the next one…
- Using the new Properties panel
- Text enhancements
- Exploring the new live character options
- Using the Touch Type tool with variable fonts
- Using stylistic sets
- Exporting multiple assets and single assets
- Working with the new Puppet Warp tool
- Aligning and transforming multiple artboards
- Working with the New Document dialog features
Skill Level Intermediate
Q. What topics were part of the course update that occurred 04/30/2018?
A. The following topics were part of the update: opening files in Illustrator; and simplifed use of Variable Data in Illustrator.
Illustrator: Creating Custom Brusheswith Emily Kay2h 19m Intermediate
1. A New Look for Illustrator
2. Text Enhancements
3. Asset Export
4. Illustrator Puppet Warp
Puppet Warp tips3m 23s
5. Artboards Enhancements
6. Additional New Features and Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.