Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Designing a Logo.
- View Offline
Female speaker: Exercise files for this course are available to Premium subscribers of lynda.com. However, you are encouraged to follow along by creating your own logo from scratch. The exercise files may use fonts that are not installed on your machine. If you get a message regarding missing fonts, simply select Open to allow your machine to substitute the font.
- Choosing the right typeface
- Exploring transparency, warped type, and other treatments
- Working with line, shape, and imagery in a logo symbol
- Considering current trends in logo design
- Fine-tuning a design after client selection
- Drawing up usage guidelines