Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Designing a Logo.
Female speaker: Exercise files for this course are available to Premium subscribers of lynda.com. However, you are encouraged to follow along by creating your own logo from scratch. The exercise files may use fonts that are not installed on your machine. If you get a message regarding missing fonts, simply select Open to allow your machine to substitute the font.
- Choosing the right typeface
- Exploring transparency, warped type, and other treatments
- Working with line, shape, and imagery in a logo symbol
- Considering current trends in logo design
- Fine-tuning a design after client selection
- Drawing up usage guidelines
Skill Level Intermediate
Designing a Logo for a Media Companywith Nigel French53m 51s Intermediate
1. Defining the Parameters of the Job
2. Type-Only Logos
3. Type Treatments
4. Designing a Logo Symbol
5. Selecting and Preparing the Finished Logo
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.