Join Von Glitschka for an in-depth discussion in this video Exercise files, part of Drawing Vector Graphics: Isometric Illustration.
- View Offline
- The exercise files I provided give unprecedented access to the isometric illustration, and reveal a wealth of information that you can access, deconstruct, and glean additional insights. These are available to all lynda.com members to help you get the most from the movies in this course. They can be found in the Exercise Files tab on the Course Details Page. Here you'll find all the source files for all the isometric illustrations that I've created and have reviewed in this course.
This will allow you to glean additional insights, really dive into it, check out how I set up certain files, what methodology I use. And this will allow you to continue to learn and grow and realize how you can use a lot of the same methods in your own illustration. So, take the time to dive into these creative assets and you'll discover even more use for the methods I've covered in this course.
- Building and coloring isometric shapes
- Using Smart Guides and actions
- Masking and blending effects
- Creating an isometric asset library
- Illustrating isometric views of buildings, vehicles, and people
- Introducing Greg Maxson, inspiring isometric illustrator