- In this movie, we'll establish a base gradient.…And that's gonna be this blue gradient inside the planet…that grows darker toward the top,…thereby indicating the transition from sky to space.…So I'll go ahead and switch over to our document so far.…And the first thing we need to do is,…verify that we're working in a color-managed space.…So drop down to this right-pointing arrowhead…next to the word "Selection."…At least that's what it says by default.…And then click on it, choose Show,…and choose Document Color Profile.…And you should now see Adobe RGB (1998).…
If you don't, if you see SRGB,…then go up to the Edit menu, choose Color Settings,…and then change your RGB Working Space setting…to Adobe RBG and click Okay.…In my case, everything's fine,…so I'll just go ahead and cancel out.…All right. The next thing we wanna do is,…get a bead on that Pantone 285 blue…so that we can more or less match it.…And to do that, just go ahead and double-click…on that swatch there inside the Swatches panel.…The color mode will be set to Book Color by default.…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.