- In this movie, we're gonna draw…Saturn and its rings.…And I'll go up to the View menu,…and choose Outline, or you can press…the keyboard shortcut that allows you…to switch back and forth between…the Outline and the Preview modes,…which is Ctrl+Y here on the PC,…or Cmd+Y on a Mac.…And that will allow us to see all the path outlines…that make up that compound shape.…Now go in and turn the Guides layer back on…so that you can see, among other guides,…this vertical center guide right there.…And now you wanna go ahead and select…the Ellipse tool from the Shape tool fly-out menu.…
Now go ahead and drop down to this intersection,…which is found at the top of this rectangle…that represents the exhaust plume and that…vertical center guide, and then go ahead…and Alt or Option+click at that location…to bring up the Ellipse dialogue box.…Now change the Width value to 480,…and change the Height value to 480 pt as well.…And then click OK to create this big circle right here.…And now just go ahead and press…Shift up-arrow twice, once, twice,…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.