- View Offline
- Turning a person into a silhouette
- Adding power and motion with Liquify
- Drawing with the Pen and Brush tools
- Creating a dramatic background
- Adding grill lines and flames
- Inserting talk balloons
- Creating a custom comic font
Skill Level Intermediate
(bright music) - Hey gang, this is Deke McClelland. Welcome to my bimonthly series, Designs Deconstructed in which we take a look at some exciting graphic designs and we figure out how to make them. In this course, I'll show you how to create a retro style superhero that hearkens back to the so-called Silver Age of Comics. We're talking about the 1960's and 70's when guys like Stan Lee and Jack Kirby reinvented the modern comic book form.
Welcome to the most tricked out project I have ever attempted to demonstrate. By the time we're finished, the real superhero will be you.