Discover how to create wireframes in Adobe Illustrator and learn why you should do this time-saving step.
- [Instructor] Now that you know what a wireframe is,…I wanna show you how you can use Illustrator…to build out your wireframes.…If you think about the elements that you're gonna be using…and plan ahead, this can actually go pretty quickly.…Here are some wireframes that I'm gonna be using…for my Dive website.…I have wireframes for the small layout, the medium layout,…and the large layout.…As you can see,…all of the same information is present…on each of the different layouts.…I've just organized it a little bit differently…so that it's optimized for that particular screen size.…
I'm dividing my website into different sections…and containers.…I have a header section.…I have navigation.…I have a call to action.…I have a multi-column section that has testimonials…and a multi-column section that highlights expeditions.…Then I have the footer down here at the bottom.…Each of the different layouts contains all…of the same content,…but as you can see,…I've just organized it slightly differently.…I also like to include any sort of call outs…
- Customizing a web workspace
- Using the artboards to create multiple sized files easily
- Laying out responsive web experiences using Illustrator
- Creating and using character and paragraph styles
- Working with symbols
- Recoloring selected artwork
- Creating a site map
- Creating moodboards
- Creating wireframes
- Creating full-blown comps
- Exporting icons for screens
- Extracting CSS styles
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Set Up the Project
2. Design Responsively
3. Development Process
4. Collaborate and Share
5. Export Assets
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.