Join Tony Harmer for an in-depth discussion in this video Connecting with the instructor and wrapping up, part of Drawing Simplified Maps in Illustrator.
- [Tony] Well, sadly, our time together…as far as this course goes is at an end for now.…And I really hope that you've enjoyed the course…and learned plenty of useful techniques…and tips for creating simple maps with Illustrator.…If you want to connect with me via other channels,…then there are a few ways that you can do so.…My Facebook page at Facebook.com/thedesignninja…is a regular source of information from Tony World,…and weekly posts on my YouTube channel…at youtube.com/thedesignninja…are designed to develop your skills…with an investment of around about five minutes each week…as well as occasional project movies and live streams.…
I tweet @tonyharmer, and it's the same handle…for my Instagram feed, too.…And of course, you can connect with me on LinkedIn,…but please do tell me what course you've been doing,…as I don't usually accept default invitations…from people I've never actually met.…So until next time, happy illustrating,…and let me know how you're getting on.…See ya.…
- Understanding where your map will be used
- Finding reference material
- Using symbols and masks
- Drawing roads, rivers, buildings, and other landmarks
- Adding type
- Enhancing your map
- Adding interactivity and animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Creating a Map with Illustratorwith William Everhart2h 48m Intermediate
Draw Better and Faster with Illustrator CCwith Deke McClelland1h 52m Appropriate for all
1. Designing a Simplified Map
2. Basic Skills
3. Creating a Simplified Map
4. Enhancing Your Map
5. Interactive Maps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.