Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Connecting with the author, part of Adobe CC Libraries for Designers.
- [Justin] Anytime you start a new course, I know it can be frustrating when you can't get ahold of the instructor. So in this movie, I want to give you a couple of ways that you can get in touch with me online. First off, there's Twitter. You can go to Twitter.com/justinseeley. This is probably the quickest and easiest way to get in touch with me. Just send me a tweet or a direct message if I follow you, and be sure to tell me exactly what course you're watching so I have a little bit of context behind the question that you're asking. You can also find me at Facebook.com/seeleyfb. This is my Facebook business page, where you can send me a message directly, or an email.
This is the best place to go for a long-form question and response session. In any case, whether you're coming by to ask a question or simply to come by and say hello, I want to say thanks for watching this course, and I look forward to hearing from you online very soon.
- Creating a CC Library on desktop and mobile devices
- Sharing CC Libraries with others
- Using Adobe Stock with CC Libraries
- Using CC Libraries in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign