- In this movie we're gonna reintroduce…that turquoise coloring to the Earth element…and we're gonna do so using a solid color path…set to a blend mode.…Now what we need to do is select that compound path…that represents the Earth and create a copy of it…by pressing ctrl + c, or cmd + c on the Mac,…and then just go ahead and paste it in front of the original…by pressing ctrl + f, or cmd + f on the Mac.…And you'll know that you just created a copy of that object…because you'll see the gradients building up.…Alright, the next thing we wanna do…is replace that gradient with a solid fill.…
And so here in the Swatches panel…make sure the Fill is active and then just go ahead…and click on PANTONE 325 in order to fill the path…with that Spot Color.…Now we wanna create a New Swatch just by clicking…on the little page icon at the bottom of the Swatches panel.…And let's go ahead and call this swatch bright green.…It's not gonna be a Spot Color, it'll be a Process Color,…so go ahead and switch that Color Type.…But you can leave Global turned on,…
- Identifying the brand's objectives
- Sketching a design
- Drawing the artwork in Illustrator
- Selecting the perfect font for a logo
- Adding type
- Choosing and assigning spot colors
- Adding vector-based shading with gradients
- Using photographic details for a more photorealistic look
- Changing the orientation of a logo
Skill Level Intermediate
Photoshop CC 2013 Essential Trainingwith Julieanne Kost14h 58m Beginner
Designing Your Own Online Avatarwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Intermediate
Designing and Animating a Mind-Bending Illusionwith Deke McClelland1h 26m Intermediate
1. Brainstorming and Development
2. Drawing the Art for Your Logo
3. Setting the Type
4. Assigning Spot Colors for Print
5. Adding Device-Independent Shading
6. Adding Some Photorealism
7. Changing the Orientation
Until next time1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.