Take what you've learned about presets so far and apply it to this challenge.
- Okay, time to put those Illustrator skills…to work, in this challenge video.…That's right, your first challenge of the course is here.…So basically what I want you to do here is I want you…to recreate this logo in vector form.…Using what you know now about the Illustrator image…trace panel, I want you to pick the correct preset…and recreate the logo the logo that you see on screen.…Don't worry about the Seeley Building Solutions type…at the bottom, all I want you to focus on are the building…elements up here at the top, so go through, choose…the right preset and figure out how you can recreate…the look and feel that we have right here.…
I don't just want black squares or rectangles,…I want it to look similar to what we're doing right now.…So, using what you've learned so far, go ahead and go…through this, it should probably take you maybe…5 or 10 minutes to figure it out, and then once you…get it done, come back and watch the solutions video…so I can walk you through exactly how I would've done…it, using the image trace panel as well.…
- Working with Image Trace presets
- Setting up artwork
- Performing a basic trace with a preset
- Erasing and adding paths
- Refining paths with strokes and widths
- Resetting typography
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Break Down the Image Trace Panel
2. Perform a Basic Trace
3. Clean Up the Artwork
4. Project: Trace Artwork
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.