Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Assemble your wireframe, part of Illustrator for Web Design: Wireframing.
- Alright, it's time for a challenge,…and that means you're gonna take everything…that you've learned thus far throughout this course,…and you're going to apply that knowledge…directly to this project.…So what I want you to do,…I want you to use the wireframing library…of UI elements that we created,…I want you to use the knowledge that you gained…about grid systems and all that stuff…to build a mockup of a website…for a photo sharing company.…So, theoretically, the screen that we're gonna be looking at…is going to be something of a profile image for somebody,…like on Instagram or something like that.…
I want you to use thumbnails,…I want you to use users avatars,…I want you to use maybe some buttons…for Follow or Unfollow or Like or Unlike.…Things like that.…Just come up with your own unique system,…come up with your own unique design.…Then, using the elements that you've already created,…this should probably take you about, maybe, 15-20 minutes.…Once you have finished that, I want you to come back…and watch my solution video, so I can walk you through…
Miss part one? Check out Illustrator CC for Web Design: Core Concepts.
- Choosing a color scheme
- Creating a layer structure
- Targeting specific devices
- Building a wireframe library
- Adding UI placeholders
- Assembling your wireframe
- Saving and versioning a wireframe
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator for Web Design (2012)with Justin Seeley5h 27m Intermediate
Illustrator for Web Design: Core Conceptswith Justin Seeley1h 33m Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Wireframe
2. Building a Wireframe Library
3. Assembling Your Wireframe
4. Saving and Versioning Your Wireframe
Versioning your projects6m 22s
Where to go from here1m 15s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.