Discover the power of Wacom touch strips, also referred to as sliders and touch rings.
- Sliders and slider rings, known as touch strips…are the best ways to incrementally change settings.…(digital chime)…Now the more I use the touch strips, or as I call them,…the sliders, the more ways I find to use them.…Sliders are most often used for scrolling, zooming,…rotation, and brush size,…but, you can also use it to scroll through layers…and for video playback, like using a jog shuttle.…Using a slider to make real-time adjustments…to my tools as I work is amazing.…
Much better than using keyboard shortcuts,…and much faster than finding and adjusting…brushes and menus.…Like the ExpressKeys, slider controls can also…be application independent.…So you can customize them for your favorite programs.…Most Wacoms give you four modes for each slider,…which is controlled by a central button,…and every time you hit the button, it shows you…the current control.…It couldn't be easier.…You'll find you have more control with sliders…than with keyboard shortcuts.…(fly buzzing)…- Help me!…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.