Discover why you should use Wacom on-screen controls.
- [Mark] On-screen controls are like express keys,…but they show up on the screen and they're labeled.…(enthusiastic music)…My memory's not always the best,…so I love that all on-screen controls are labeled.…Wacom gives you a lot of variations to choose from…from four panel layouts to eight panel layouts…to radial menus and even a full keypad.…You can have them pop up directly under your cursor…or at a specific place on your screen.…
Wacom even created some on-screen controls…for drawing and coloring in Photoshop.…You can even have your on-screen controls…bring up other controls,…so you have unlimited depth to how it works.…Regardless of how you work,…on-screen controls lets you set up shortcuts…to work the way you like to work.…(fly buzzing)…- [Fly] Help me.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.