Discover the many uses of the Wacom pen rocker switch, buttons, and eraser.
- The easiest shortcut button's already in your hand…on the side of your Wacom pen.…Wacom pens have a two button rocker switch on them…and they're great for making quick clicks as you work.…While there are defaults of these buttons,…the right click and double click, you can set them…to do other things, like having one be the space key…so you can move your drawing around instantly…with your pen without reaching for anything.…And unlike other digital pens the Wacom pen never needs…to be charged and doesn't use batteries.…
This keeps it lighter and you never need to stop working.…The Wacom pen is the best in the biz…and the pen buttons make it even better.…(fly buzzing)…- Help me.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.