Some Wacom monitors have three buttons on top. Discover how they can help you.
- [Mark] Those three buttons on top…of your Cintiq monitor are not just for looks,…they're also really helpful.…(enthusiastic music)…- Not all Wacom devices have these three buttons…on top of the screen,…but many of the larger models do.…I have a hard time remembering keyboard shortcuts,…so the first button,…the settings button that looks like an i…brings up an overlay that shows me the defaults…or how I've programed the ExpressKeys.…Just touch the screen anywhere and the overlay disappears.…
The wrench button pulls up the Wacom Desktop Center software…so you can quickly access and customize any part…of your Wacom device.…The last button is the Wacom display settings.…It's the hardware setting for things like brightness,…contrast, and color controls.…You control the settings by using the ExpressKey buttons…next to the on-screen menu.…I tend to use the setting button the most,…but I like having the other buttons…for quick configuring of my Wacom.…(fly buzzing)…- [Fly] Help me.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.