Discover how you can use your fingers to control keyboard shortcuts.
- [Mark] If you have touch compatible Wacom device,…you can control applications and programs…much like using your smartphone or iPad.…(bright musical chime)…The ability to zoom and move and rotate my image…as I draw makes my job easier…and more like the days of working with paper,…but I get to stay digital.…Finger gestures recognize all the Windows configured options…like select, scroll, zoom, and others,…but Wacom has its own additional gestures…to help you work, like swiping between programs…or pulling up onscreen controls.…
Plus, Wacom also let's you customize certain gestures,…all of which we'll cover in other videos.…Using finger gestures adds yet another graceful edition…to interfacing with your computer and programs,…all using your Wacom device.…(fly buzzing)…- [Fly] Help me.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.