Discover the power and benefits of the 17-button Wacom ExpressKey Remote.
- If eight Express Keys on the side of your monitor…aren't convenient enough for you.…Or if your Wacom device doesn't have Express Keys,…then the 17 button Wacom Remote is for you.…(triumphant music)…I love the Wacom Remote.…I place it exactly where it's…comfortable for me as I work.…Left or right handed, doesn't matter.…And I find that the slider ring helped me…with my carpal tunnel as I use it to scroll…through long documents instead of tapping on keys.…
The remote has replaced Express Keys…on some of the Wacom Pro units, but it can…be used with any Wacom display or tablet.…In fact, many users have also connected the…remote to other devices, like the Microsoft Surface.…The huge amount of Express Keys lets me set up plenty…of shortcuts for every program that I use.…I also use it as my wireless remote when I give…PowerPoint presentations.…And I have full control over my show.…One of my favorite benefits is using it as a Jog Shuttle…when I work in Premiere or virtually any other…video editing program.…
Unlike other Express Keys, I can grab the remote…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.