You have customized your ExpressKey and Wacom Remote settings. Discover how to back them up and share them across devices.
- [Mark] So now you've gone through the course,…and you've spent a lot of time…customizing all your express keys…and all the other options.…And you're afraid you might lose all those settings.…But we can back it up.…(exciting music)…So in order to back up all your settings…for all your Wacom devices,…you can't do that in tablet properties.…What you wanna do is open up your Wacom desktop center.…On the left, go down to backup settings,…and just simply click on backup.…I'll put this to my desktop,…and I'm gonna call this MarksBackup.…
I'll click on save.…So if any time you wanna pull back up your settings,…or if you wanna put the same settings…onto another computer,…simply go to restore.…I saved that on my desktop,…so you go back to where it is, select it,…and click on open.…It is that easy.…To backup and restore all those Wacom settings…that you spent so much time perfecting…to help you work the way you wanna work.…(fly buzzing)…- [Fly] Help me.…
- The benefits of ExpressKeys
- ExpressKeys defaults
- Customizing ExpressKeys
- Using shortcuts for ExpressKeys in different software programs
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Using Wacom Tabletswith Kevin Stohlmeyer48m 28s Beginner
Using Wacom Tablets with Photoshopwith Kevin Stohlmeyer47m 39s Intermediate
1. ExpressKey Benefits
2. ExpressKey Defaults
3. Customizing Wacom ExpressKeys
4. ExpressKey Shortcuts for Specific Software
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.