- Creating a CC Library on desktop and mobile devices
- Sharing CC Libraries with others
- Using Adobe Stock with CC Libraries
- Using CC Libraries in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
Skill Level Beginner
- [Justin] Hi there and welcome to this course on using Adobe CC Libraries for Designers. My name is Justin Seeley and in this course, I'm going to be giving you a crash lesson in how to use CC Libraries as a graphic designer. First off, we'll start by talking about what CC Libraries actually are. Creative Cloud Libraries, that is. I'll walk you through creating CC Libraries on your desktop as well as your mobile device and also sharing CC Libraries with other colleagues in your work group. From there, we'll go through a few of the design applications like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, where I'll show you different ways of working with CC Libraries and the objects that you store inside of them.
I'll wrap things up by giving you some more courses to look at here at LinkedIn Learning and Lynda.com to further your creative cloud knowledge. Again, this is meant to be a short, informative course specifically on CC Libraries, so if you've been interested in this topic, it's definitely worth checking out. All right, enough talk. Let's go ahead and get started learning about Abode Creative Cloud Libraries.