Discover the new text in the Creative Cloud Libraries.
- [Instructor] To wrap up this chapter on text enhancements…this feature that we're going to look at is really…perhaps something more to do with Creative Cloud Libraries…than it is Illustrator per se.…Although it does allow the interoperation with text…between this and other applications.…So in the document I've got here,…which is a fake album sleeve and band review,…mind you, I'm tempted to start a band called…Bring Me The Cats now, to be honest.…
What I'm going to do is add this text block here…to a Creative Cloud Library.…So I'm going to move to my libraries panel…on the right hand side here,…nested at the moment with properties and layers…in a default essentials layout…and I've created the library called all about the text.…And I'm going to drag that from the art board…onto the libraries panel…and it gets added like so.…Now it's quite possible you might get a warning…when you first do this or periodically…that just sys it's only going to add the text,…none of the styling attributes with it.…
In fact, if I drag in another text object just here,…
- Using the new Properties panel
- Text enhancements
- Exploring the new live character options
- Using the Touch Type tool with variable fonts
- Using stylistic sets
- Exporting multiple assets and single assets
- Working with the new Puppet Warp tool
- Aligning and transforming multiple artboards
- Working with the New Document dialog features
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Creating Custom Brusheswith Emily Kay2h 19m Intermediate
1. A New Look for Illustrator
2. Text Enhancements
3. Asset Export
4. Illustrator Puppet Warp
Puppet Warp tips3m 23s
5. Artboards Enhancements
6. Additional New Features and Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.