Learn how to apply a stylistic set as part of a paragraph style.
- [Instructor] You can add stylistic sets…as an attribute of a character or paragraph style,…and that's what I'm going to do here…in this movie using the text here that is set in…Trojan Color.…So first of all, I need to get the character…or paragraph style window open,…so I'll go to the Window menu and I'll come down to Type…and choose Paragraph Styles and both panels open…because they're part of the set.…So I better move between them.…Let's do the paragraph style first.…
So the line of text that I have underneath the…large text here, I'm going to create…a paragraph style based on that.…So I'm going to come down to the Create New Style icon…at the bottom of the paragraph styles panel…and ALT or Option click that because I need to get…access to the options and if you just click it,…it just creates the style and that's it,…you have to go and redefine the style in order to change…any aspects of it.…So I'm going to call this one Silver Trojan…because what I'm going to do is use a…silver glyph set here or stylistic set.…
- Using the new Properties panel
- Text enhancements
- Exploring the new live character options
- Using the Touch Type tool with variable fonts
- Using stylistic sets
- Exporting multiple assets and single assets
- Working with the new Puppet Warp tool
- Aligning and transforming multiple artboards
- Working with the New Document dialog features
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator: Creating Custom Brusheswith Emily Kay2h 19m Intermediate
1. A New Look for Illustrator
2. Text Enhancements
3. Asset Export
4. Illustrator Puppet Warp
Puppet Warp tips3m 23s
5. Artboards Enhancements
6. Additional New Features and Improvements
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.