Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding new content to Libraries, part of Adobe CC Libraries for Designers.
- [Instructor] Now it's time to talk a little bit…about InDesign when it comes to CC libraries,…and InDesign's a little bit different than the other guys…because InDesign has a different name for…the panel entirely, it's called CC libraries,…and you can find the CC libraries panel in InDesign…by going over to the right-hand side where it says…CC libraries, or by going to window and choosing…CC libraries, that should pop up the panel for you.…And inside of the panel, you're going to notice…that there's not a whole lot going on in here…that looks different, but in many cases,…it might be a little bit different than the workflow…from Photoshop or Illustrator, so it's always good…to take a brief tour of the panel before you get started.…
Now for this particular document, I want to create…a brand-new library, which is pretty easy in InDesign.…Just click on the drop-down, choose create new library,…and then we'll call this something like comic book,…and then we'll click create.…Once I click create, you're going to see here that it gives me…
- Creating a CC Library on desktop and mobile devices
- Sharing CC Libraries with others
- Using Adobe Stock with CC Libraries
- Using CC Libraries in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign