Join Justin Seeley for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding new content to Libraries, part of Adobe CC Libraries for Designers.
- [Instructor] Adding content to your CC libraries…is actually easier than you might think.…It's a one-click process that makes it super-simple…to get something out of an application, like…Photoshop, for instance, and into a library…that you can then use across multiple apps.…In this movie, I'll show you how to add content…from your Photoshop documents over to your…CC libraries panel.…First things first, I'm going to drag the libraries panel…out on screen so you can see, and I'm going to be…using the pizzeria library that I created earlier.…In order to add this particular object to…my libraries panel, it's actually pretty simple,…down here at the bottom of the libraries panel,…you see these little buttons…down here the little buttons indicate here that I…can add things to it, and I can also create…a new library from the document itself.…
In this case, though, I'm just going to click right here…on add content, and I'm going to choose which pieces…of content I want to add,…in this case, I don't want to add the foreground color,…
- Creating a CC Library on desktop and mobile devices
- Sharing CC Libraries with others
- Using Adobe Stock with CC Libraries
- Using CC Libraries in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign