Learn about using the SVG Interactivity panel.
- [Instructor] SVG is absolutely awesome,…and apart from the fact that when we're working with vectors…it gives us a file that has…no defined resolution,…which in our multi-screen work is invaluable,…you can also make it into active.…Now, I'm going to do something very, very simple…in this movie with these two graphics that I've made…based on the paths underneath,…of course, the massive advantage of us…working in the way we've been working.…These have been outlined into shapes just here,…the original paths sitting underneath.…
So, I'm going to choose onclick just here,…so if somebody clicks on that particular element,…
- Understanding where your map will be used
- Finding reference material
- Using symbols and masks
- Drawing roads, rivers, buildings, and other landmarks
- Adding type
- Enhancing your map
- Adding interactivity and animation
Skill Level Intermediate
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Intermediatewith Deke McClelland11h 37m Intermediate
Creating a Map with Illustratorwith William Everhart2h 48m Intermediate
Draw Better and Faster with Illustrator CCwith Deke McClelland1h 52m Appropriate for all
1. Designing a Simplified Map
2. Basic Skills
3. Creating a Simplified Map
4. Enhancing Your Map
5. Interactive Maps
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.