Join David Pultorak for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Putting ITIL® into Practice: DevOps for ITIL® Practitioners.
- [Instructor] You should have taken an ITIL Foundation course and have your materials handy, or at a minimum on the ITIL side, you should review the ITIL Foundation syllabus and glossary and the Introductory Overview. On the DevOps side, you should review DevOps Foundations before taking this course.
- What DevOps and enterprise DevOps have in common
- DevOps and enterprise IT challenges
- Enterprise-level change control and release gates
- DevOps values, principles, and methods
- ITIL®-driven shops and DevOps
- Reviewing the service lifecycle
- Strategy, design, operations, and CSI processes
- Technology and architecture
Skill Level Intermediate
IT Service Management: ISO20000with Suzanne Van Hove4h 50m Advanced
1. Introduction to DevOps for ITIL®-Driven Shops
2. DevOps and Enterprise IT Challenges
3. DevOps and ITIL®-Driven Shops
4. ITIL®-Driven Shops and DevOps
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.