List and describe where to go to learn more about ITIL® and its application.
- [David] Well, that's it.…Here are some ideas on where to go to learn more.…You can always visit axelos.com to learn more…about ITIL V3 or 4 certification schemes,…or to download the ITIL V3 and 4 glossaries,…syllabi, and exam specifications.…You can also purchase ITIL V3 and 4 publications…on a variety of outlets including tsoshop.co.uk.…You can visit my site to download free resources…like ITIL V3 and 4 posters and wallpaper.…Lastly, be sure to check my other ITIL-related courses…on LinkedIn learning,…including courses I've written on ITIL and its application.…
Good luck on your ITIL journey.…
- Why ITIL® matters for you and your organization
- Defining service management
- Identifying ITIL® v3 processes and functions
- Assessing ITIL® v3 roles, technology, and architecture
- Comparing ITIL® v3 and 4
- Identifying the 18 practices of ITIL® 4
- Reviewing the ITIL® v3 and 4 certification scheme
- Preparing to pass the ITIL® exam
Skill Level Beginner
IT Service Management: ISO20000with Suzanne Van Hove4h 50m Advanced
1. Service Management and ITIL®
2. Learning ITIL® v3 Basic Concepts
3. ITIL® v4
4. Certification Prep
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.