To get full value out of what you have learned in this course, you will need to apply it, drawing on the best resources available while doing so. In this video, learn some of the best things you can learn and do next now that you have taken this course.
- Well, that's it. … Here's some ideas on where to go to learn and do more. … This is the Lean IT Association website … to learn more about the Lean IT Certifications Scheme … or to download the official publication, syllabus, … and glossary for each course and certification. … Note that sample exams are only available … within accredited course. … Also, on the Lean IT Association website … is a link that various exam institutes offering exams, … including in-person paper and computer-based exams … with the local proctor or vouchers for online exams … with a remote proctor that you can schedule to take … at a time and place of your choosing. … There's also a link on the Lean IT Association website … to the various training partners … that offer classroom training and e-learning. … Note that proof of course completion … from the accredited partners are required … to register for the exam. … Self-study based in the official publication … is not an option. … For learning general or non-IT specific Lean concepts, …
Learn more about Lean IT Foundation certification at https://www.leanitassociation.com/certifications/lean-it-foundation/.
- Value stream terminology
- Value stream techniques
- Flow terminology and techniques
- Pull terminology and techniques
- Perfection terminology and techniques
- Lean improvement terminology and techniques
- Lean management terminology and techniques
- Preparing for lean certification