List and describe the service strategy processes, including: strategy management for IT services, service portfolio management, demand management, financial management for IT services, and business relationships management.
- [Instructor] This graphic shows the entire ITIL V3 setup,…26 processes arranged by service lifecycle phase, along with…four functions or departments ITIL V3 specified.…Here you see in the lower right-hand corner a legend…that shows what is new with this ITIL V3…and what was carried over from prior versions.…This legend is included to help you better understand…and communicate how ITIL has evolved,…especially when discussing ITIL with people…who are familiar only with prior versions.…An ITIL foundation course covers the purpose,…objectives, and scope of 21 out of these 26 processes.…
Key questions to ask around…ITIL processes include what can you do…with an individual team or organization to get started…at driving in a more focused way toward the outcomes…of each of these processes.…How do you know that the purpose…and objective of each of these processes is being achieved…and you've got the scope right for each process?…An ITIL foundation course also covers the role…and objective of these four functions…or departments or organizational units…
- Why ITIL® matters for you and your organization
- Defining service management
- Identifying ITIL® v3 processes and functions
- Assessing ITIL® v3 roles, technology, and architecture
- Comparing ITIL® v3 and 4
- Identifying the 18 practices of ITIL® 4
- Reviewing the ITIL® v3 and 4 certification scheme
- Preparing to pass the ITIL® exam
Skill Level Beginner
1. Service Management and ITIL®
2. Learning ITIL® v3 Basic Concepts
3. ITIL® v4
4. Certification Prep
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.