Describe the seven-step continual service improvement process.
- [Instructor] There is only one process in the ITIL V3…Continual Service Improvement lifecycle phase:…The Seven-Step Improvement Process.…The outcome and aims for is to increase…IT service provider efficiency…also effectiveness and cost-effectiveness…by continually measuring and improving performance,…defining and managing the steps needed to identify,…define, gather, process, analyze, present,…and implement, process, IT service…and IT infrastructure improvements.…
- Why ITIL® matters for you and your organization
- Defining service management
- Identifying ITIL® v3 processes and functions
- Assessing ITIL® v3 roles, technology, and architecture
- Comparing ITIL® v3 and 4
- Identifying the 18 practices of ITIL® 4
- Reviewing the ITIL® v3 and 4 certification scheme
- Preparing to pass the ITIL® exam
Skill Level Beginner
IT Service Management: ISO20000with Suzanne Van Hove4h 50m Advanced
1. Service Management and ITIL®
2. Learning ITIL® v3 Basic Concepts
3. ITIL® v4
4. Certification Prep
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.