Outline the ITIL® 4 certification scheme.
- [Instructor] In Q1 2019, AXELOS introduced…the ITIL 4 certification scheme shown here on the right…and made the first module…and examined the scheme available, ITIL 4 foundation.…The ITIL V3 certification scheme shown on the left…will coexist with the ITIL 4 scheme through mid-2020…to allow individuals and organizations…on V3 certification pass to complete those pass,…as the remainder of the ITIL 4 modules…the ON Foundation are introduced…to (mumbles) 2-2019 and mid-2020.…Comparing two schemes, you should see that…the ITIL 4 scheme retains ITIL Foundation and Masters levels…and adds two new designations, Managing Professional…and Strategic Leader.…
The Practitioner, Intermediate and Expert designations…have been deprecated from the ITIL 4 scheme.…Let's have a look at the new scheme in detail.…There are five modules in the scheme:…Foundation, three Specialist modules, Stategist, Leader…and Master.…Here's the path through the scheme.…First, everyone starts with ITIL Foundation.…If you choose to go beyond Foundation, you can then…
- Why ITIL® matters for you and your organization
- Defining service management
- Identifying ITIL® v3 processes and functions
- Assessing ITIL® v3 roles, technology, and architecture
- Comparing ITIL® v3 and 4
- Identifying the 18 practices of ITIL® 4
- Reviewing the ITIL® v3 and 4 certification scheme
- Preparing to pass the ITIL® exam
Skill Level Beginner
IT Service Management: ISO20000with Suzanne Van Hove4h 50m Advanced
1. Service Management and ITIL®
2. Learning ITIL® v3 Basic Concepts
3. ITIL® v4
4. Certification Prep
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.