Passing the Lean IT Foundation exam requires proper preparation. In this video, learn strategies for preparing to pass the exam.
- [Instructor] Be sure to attempt all questions. … Guess if you don't know or skip and mark for later review … questions that you're not sure about. … While there are no intentional trick questions on the exam, … be sure to take note of any sample exam questions … you find tricky, … as these questions are meant to be representative … of the actual exam. … If you're taking a paper exam, … be sure to mark all answers on the answer sheet. … Online, you'll be able to see … which questions you've completed … and which ones you have not. … Skip questions you have trouble with and come back to them, … especially if it's the first few. … This will help you get into a rhythm … and help you keep from getting flustered. … Don't forget the use of process of elimination. … If you don't know what the answer is, … perhaps you know what it isn't. … Some people pour over a paragraph that proceeds a question, … and then they don't really read the question. … Be sure to read the question. … Sometimes you won't even need the preamble to answer it. …
Learn more about Lean IT Foundation certification at https://www.leanitassociation.com/certifications/lean-it-foundation/.
- Value stream terminology
- Value stream techniques
- Flow terminology and techniques
- Pull terminology and techniques
- Perfection terminology and techniques
- Lean improvement terminology and techniques
- Lean management terminology and techniques
- Preparing for lean certification