Learn about the basic principles of cryptography and the most popular algorithms (and how they're used), as well as attack strategies and methodologies.
- [Stephanie] I get it. You're into taking stuff apart, breaking it, seeing how it works, reverse engineering it. Now believe it or not, you have quite a valuable set of skills. What if you could apply those skills to protect digital systems from bad actors? In an ever connected world where code runs my fridge, my car, and my medical device, cyber security and the art of ethical hacking becomes paramount. That's right. There are people, malicious hackers, who are constantly trying to steal your information using this connected network of devices.
And it doesn't stop at just information but may actually cause physical harm to people during the process. My name is Stephanie Domas. I have dedicated my ethical hacking skillset to protecting patients from cyber harm that could be caused by a medical device. Whatever your impetus may be, one of the best ways to prove your value in the field is to pass the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam. In this course, I'll provide the information that you need to successfully answer the cryptography questions ranging from algorithm types to methods for cracking cryptography.
All right, what are you waiting for? Let's get cracking.
Note: The Ethical Hacking series maps to the 20 parts of the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) exam (312-50) version 10.
- Different types of cryptography
- Symmetric and asymmetric encryption
- Cryptographic hashing
- How digital certificates work
- Public key infrastructure (PKI) components
- Protocols that use cryptography
- Common types of cryptographic attacks