- [Instructor] Thank you for watching. … In this course, we took a look at the importance … of penetration testing in your organization. … We compared the different types of tests, such as black, … gray, and white box testing and reviewed other methods, … such as automated versus manual methods. … We then outlined the different types … of penetration testing techniques. … I discussed why it's best to follow a structured plan … and have a strategy along with some of the ways … to attack a system. … I then outlined how to report results … of the penetration test. … We then evaluated the need to test all aspects … of the organization. … We summarized with a discussion on best practices … on how to outsource penetration testing … and the importance of agreeing on terms, … how to define a project scope and choose a consultant. … If you're interested in learning more, … please check out the other IT courses in our library. … We add new courses every day. … If you're interested in learning more about encryption, …
- Auditing security mechanisms
- Locating vulnerabilities
- Exploring types of penetration testing
- Pen testing techniques
- Following a pen-testing blueprint
- Testing physical, wireless, website, database, and email security
- Outsourcing penetration testing
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Organizational Penetration Testing
2. Types of Penetration Testing
Testing using other methods2m 41s
3. Pen Testing Techniques
4. Pen Testing Blueprint
5. Outsourcing Penetration Testing
What's next1m 27s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.