Join Mike Chapple for an in-depth discussion in this video What's next?, part of CCSP Cert Prep: 2 Cloud Data Security.
- [Mike] Thanks for watching the CCSP … Cloud Data Security course. … It's been a pleasure joining you for this journey … through the principals of securing information in the cloud. … I hope that as you've completed this course … you've found it interesting and helpful … in preparing for the CCSP exam. … You should now have a solid foundation … for the cloud data security domain of that test. … If you're following the CCSP course series in order, … you've now finished the second domain … and you're ready to move on to domain three, … Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Security. … Good luck with the rest of your test preparation. … …
Note: This course is designed to cover the most recent version of the CCSP exam, released in August 2019.
- Block storage types
- Cloud storage security threats
- Encryption basics
- Choosing encryption algorithms
- Key management
- Public key infrastructure (PKI)
- Creating and revoking digital signatures
- Securing common protocols
- Data protection
- Information management
- Information rights management
- Logging security events
- Continuous security monitoring
Skill Level Intermediate
CompTIA Cloud+ (CV0-002) Cert Prep: 2 Securitywith Joseph Holbrook1h 31m Intermediate
1. Cloud Data Storage
3. Key Management
4. Public Key Infrastructure
5. Cryptographic Applications
6. Data Protection
7. Information Management
8. Data Event Auditability
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.