Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Cloud Architecture: Advanced Concepts.
- [Instructor] So what you should know before you take this course includes a pretty good grasp on the concepts of cloud computing and cloud computing components such as storage, compute, databases, things like that. I'd also suggest that you take the other Cloud Architecture courses that we offer here in the library, including the ones by me and other authors.
Note: This course was revised for 2019.
- Microservices and containers
- Complex, disturbed, serverless, and composite architectures
- DevOps integration
- High-performance solutions
Skill Level Intermediate
Cloud Architecture: Design Decisionswith David Linthicum1h 24m Intermediate
Securing the IoT: Secure Architectureswith Malcolm Shore2h 5m Intermediate
1. Advanced Architecture Patterns
2. Leveraging Microservices Architecture
3. Moving to Complex, Serverless, and Widely Distributed Architecture
4. Moving to DevOps Integration
5. Other Concepts to Consider
Next steps3m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.