Join David Linthicum for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Learning Cloud Computing: Monitoring and Operations.
- [Instructor] So for this course, this is what you should know. First, you need a basic understanding of Cloud computing. There's some basic courses here, on lynda.com that you can take to understand more about Cloud computing, and get you up to speed. Next, is a basic understanding of IT concepts. Such as networking and storage. Finally, a basic idea of how to create and deploy projects. We're going to talk about project management in this course. And that means you need to understand dependencies, and how projects deployed, and how budgets occur.
- Cloud health, performance, and governance monitoring
- Cloud monitoring analytics
- Cloud monitoring costs
- AWS CloudWatch
- Librato CloudWatch
- Microsoft cloud monitoring
- Creating a cloud monitoring and operations plan
- Defining cloud monitoring operations patterns