In this video, explore the prerequisite knowledge necessary to get the most out of the course.
- [Instructor] To get the most from this course, you should have a basic knowledge of the Microsoft Azure platform and portal navigation. Awareness of Microsoft cloud services like Azure Security Center will also be helpful. It's nice to have some experience with Azure Active Directory as well as some knowledge of basic IT security concepts. If you fall short in any of these areas, don't worry. I'll be demonstrating many of these concepts hands-on along the way.
- Configuring security policies
- Enabling data authentication and auditing
- Configuring security for storage accounts
- Configuring Azure AD authentication
- Configuring security for Cosmos DB and Azure Data Lake