Join Greg Sowell for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of Cisco CCNA (200-301) Cert Prep: Security, Automation, and Programmability.
- [Instructor] Before you get started with this course, there are a few things you should know. This course is part of the CCNA series, thus is considered to be basic to intermediate. Prerequisites include some basic TCP/IP and general IT knowledge. If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend reviewing the following courses: Networking Foundations: Network Media, LANs; Networking Foundations: Network Media, WANs; Networking Foundations: Protocols and CLI Tools; and Troubleshooting Network Connectivity. This course is designed for anyone interested in the CCNA exams or looking to bolster their Cisco networking knowledge.
Note: A complete overview of the exam and registration instructions can be found at https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/exams/current-list/ccna-200-301.html.
- Elements of a robust security program
- Password policy
- Access control lists
- Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI)
- Software-defined networking
- Software-Defined Access (SDA)
- Rest APIs
- Automation platforms