Join David Yahalom for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of Oracle 12c Release 2 New Features & The Oracle Cloud.
- [Instructor] To get the most out of the hands-on demos, you should have some DBA level experience, with the previous version of the Oracle database, that is, Oracle 12c Release One. If you don't have any prior Oracle 12c experience, I would suggest first taking a look at my Oracle 12c fundamentals course, as well as, my Oracle 12c New Features course, which focuses on the features of Oracle 12c Release One.
- Registering for a new Oracle Cloud free trial account
- Creating an Oracle 12c R2 database in the Oracle Cloud
- Configuring SSH access to the database
- Advanced database configuration
- Connecting to your Oracle Cloud database
- PDB resource management
- PDB cloning
- PDB flashback
- Read-only partitions
- Transforming non-partitioned tables to partitioned tables automatically
- Creating a table for Exchange automatically
- Automatic list partitioning
Skill Level Intermediate
Oracle 12c Database: Administrationwith David Yahalom3h 58m Beginner
Database Foundations: Administrationwith Adam Wilbert1h 14m Beginner
Database Foundations: Core Conceptswith Adam Wilbert2h 14m Beginner
1. Oracle 12cR2 DB Overview
Oracle Cloud overview3m 26s
2. Create an Oracle 12c R2 DB in the Oracle Cloud
3. PDB Resource Management
4. PDB Hot Clone
5. PDB Flashback
6. Partitioning Enhancments
Next steps1m 44s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.