Learn how to configure advanced identity and endpoint security, such as virtual-based security, post-breach defense, and privileged access, with the Microsoft cybersecurity stack: Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) and Azure Active Directory Premium.
- [Pete] Welcome to Microsoft cyber security advanced identity and endpoint security. With the rise of the cloud, the traditional model of the network perimeter is dead. Identity is the new control plane. Hi, I'm Pete Zerger and I'm a consultant, author, and 12 time Microsoft NVP, focused on Microsoft Cloud and cyber security solutions for medium and large enterprises. In this course I'll help you advance your approach to identity and endpoint security on premises and in the cloud.
We'll begin with a look at Microsoft virtualization based security concepts for your endpoints. Then, I'll show you how to defend against phishing attacks with exchange advanced threat protection. Next, we'll learn how to establish a post breach strategy with advanced threat analytics and Windows Defender advanced threat protection. Finally, we'll walk through implementing privileged identity management in Microsoft Azure. This course is the second installment in the Microsoft cyber security series.
To get a handle on the full breadth of the Microsoft cyber security capabilities be sure to check out all the courses in the series.
- Configuring virtual-based security
- Securing email
- Implementing post-breach defense
- Protecting the cloud with Azure AD
- Using Windows Defender ATP
- Managing privileged access in Azure